The ONLY BEST Final Fantasy
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Woo, pic ive been working on, but I manage to get it done the same day I mentioned my Medium headcanon. This goes along with that. I think before the accident the trio would go ghost hunting (the more traditional way), since Sam mentioned in canon that she used to be into the ghost thing, so she probably led little adventure into creepy abandoned places. They never really found anything…until Sam started noticing that Danny had been intentionally leading they away from activity. He seemed to know where all the hotspots were and would avoid them and find excuses to keep Sam and Tucker away from them. So they start paying attention to places Danny is avoiding and investigating those spots and are able to gather more evidence of ghosts then before, but then one night Danny gets attacked and hurt by one of the ghosts. After that he admits to being able to sense and see ghosts and explains that he is terrified of ghosts because they seem to target him most when he wanders into their territory. They stop going on ghost hunts after this incident for fear of Danny getting hurt.